Miracle Mud Skin Detox Mask 4 Pack
- ALL-IN-ONE NATURAL DETOX FACIAL - 97% natural & 100% vegan Mud Mask to deeply cleanse the skin, unclog pores and absorb excess oil; best face mask for oily, combination, normal, dull and acne-prone skin
- VITAMIN C INFUSED MUD FORMULA with skin-loving Kaolin Clay, Charcoal, Vitamin C, Salicylic Acid and Lactic Acid to remove dead skin cells and draw out dirt, impurities, and toxins, leaving your pores looking refined and your skin looking instantly brighter and mattified
- AMAZING SCENT - relaxing and uplifting natural scent for an all-in-one at-home spa facial.
- SERIOUSLY CLEAN - formulated without parabens, mineral oil, sulfates, synthetic fragrances or colors
- PACK OF 4 - Pack of 4 mud mask sachets
‘Tis the season for miracles! Tired of excess shine, impurities, and enlarged pores? This pore refining superhero is the all-in-one detox facial that you’ve been waiting for. Coming in a pack of 4, it is perfect for sharing or making a weekly treatment routine for yourself. The rich mud formula contains skin-loving kaolin clay, charcoal, colloidal oatmeal, zinc, vitamin c and lactic acid that help draw out dirt, oil, and impurities, leaving your pores looking refined and your skin looking instantly brighter and more mattified. Oh, and the scent is amazing too!
Aqua (Water), Kaolin, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Glycerin, Charcoal Powder, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum, Limonene (from natural oils), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Fruit Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Glucose, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Sorbic Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Citral, Linalool (from natural oils), Eugenol (from natural oils)
HOW TO USE
Apply contents of pouch onto T-Zone or entire face, avoiding eyes, lips, and eyebrows. Leave for up to 10 minutes, then rinse off with warm water. Use once to twice a week. Pro Tip: Use as a spot treatment by dabbing a little onto problem areas and letting the mud dry. Then wash off with water.