nügg’s mission is to deliver top quality, simple yet powerful, natural & clean skin treatments at pocket-friendly prices and in pocket-friendly packaging.
Seriously Clean Beauty.
With a passion for stirring up her own skincare potions since she was a kid, and a deep commitment to developing products that are truly good for you as well as gentle and skin barrier enhancing for any age, Dr. Conny Wittke set out to develop the “gold standard” in prestige quality skin treatments at affordable prices that are also travel friendly as well as simple and quick to easily integrate into our busy lives.
“Skincare is a marathon, not a sprint."
Dr. Conny Wittke developed the idea for nügg on a flight from Shanghai to New York that left her -- and her skin -- completely exhausted. With an extensive long-haul travel schedule as an executive in the beauty industry that constantly left her skin suffering, she was very aware of the importance of face masks to recover stressed skin. But as she scouted stores and ecommerce sites for the best products, Conny found that the face mask category was dominated by “cheap thrills”, one-time wonders and lots of questionable ingredients, and that the category lacked truly excellent yet fairly priced options that were designed to be staples in a long-term regime for healthy skin and honest in their approach to ingredients and claims.
With a passion for stirring up her own skincare potions since she was a kid, and a deep commitment to developing products that are truly good for you as well as gentle and skin barrier enhancing for any age, Conny set out to develop the “gold standard” in prestige quality skin treatments at affordable prices that are also travel friendly as well as simple and quick to easily integrate into our busy lives.
Philanthropy is (and will always be!) a key element of our business. As a company founded by women, one of our primary focuses is empowering women and the children they so dearly love. We donate a minimum of 1% of our profits or 2.5% of our web sales (whichever number is higher) to valuable causes. For example, we have supported wonderful organizations such as:
OUR COMMITMENT TO SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY:
- We follow the Natural Product Association list to determine what we consider as natural.
- We formulate all our products without petrochemicals, parabens, sulfates, synthetic colors or synthetic fragrances.
- Our packaging is pocket-friendly and minimized for environmental purposes.
- We are Leaping Bunny Certified cruelty-free for not testing our products on animals.
- We proudly make all of our products in the USA. The only exception (for now) are our peel off face masks that are made in the beautiful country of France.
- Where we can, we also forego preservatives by formulating products without water. Our lip sugar scrub, peel off masks and SKIN FIZZ are our first steps in that direction with more to come.
- Our products are registered with the EU cosmetic regulatory body which has stringent ingredient guidelines concerning allowable ingredients and chemicals
"We are proud to have created a range of products that, with regular use, are truly beneficial partners on your journey towards making your skin the best it can be!”
– Dr. Conny Wittke