There is a reason why nügg Face Masks come in single serve pods. The size ensures that your product is not exposed to the elements for too long or contaminated by impurities in the environment or on your hand. Hence, your product stays fresh and uncontaminated at all times. Since we use over 90% natural or naturally derived ingredients, extra care has to be taken to ensure that the product retains its properties and freshness. There is also the extra advantage of being travel friendly. The pocket friendly size means that you can take a pod of your preferred nügg Natural Face Mask wherever you go.
But what if you don’t use the whole product? What if it is too much for your face and you have leftover product? Do you have to throw it all out? No, you don’t. We understand that you may have some product leftover. When that happens here is how we recommend you store the leftover product.
- Tape the lid of the pod nice and tight.
- Place the pod in a Ziploc bag.
- Store the face mask pod in the fridge to keep it fresh.
- We strongly recommend using the leftover face mask within two days for best results. As time passes, the face mask will lose it’s effectiveness due to exposure to the air.
- If you do not use the leftover product within 3-4 days, please discard it.
All of the nügg face masks are natural, gentle, and effective. We truly care about your skin which is why we take a lot of care while developing products for you. If you want to get the most out of your natural face mask, we strongly recommend you store it properly and use it in a timely manner. If you use the mask after the recommended period, healthy glowing skin is not guaranteed! Nourish and strengthen your skin the healthy and natural way.