Relieved, yet wistful, you bid farewell to the holidays. The past couple of days have probably been a whirlwind of activity – dinners, gifts, baking, children running. It is the one time of the year that will have you smiling no matter how tired you are; who can resist all the lights, smiles, and the spirit of Christmas in the air. Yes, the holiday season is exciting, but exhausting and will take a toll on the best of us.
Now that it is all over, it’s time to get back into the swing of things with the day-to-day, but before you do that, don’t you deserve to take a break, a little time to unwind from the craziness of the holiday season? Of course you do, so what are you waiting for? Jump right in.
- TLC for Your Skin – No matter how tired you are or how lively and energetic you are, the one place it all manifests is on your face. Similarly when your skin feels good, you feel good about yourself as well; and nothing feels quite as nice as a relaxing session of masking. Pamper your skin with nügg Face Masks; our natural face masks nourish, replenish and hydrate skin, leaving you healthy glowing skin.
- Enjoy an Epsom Salt Bath – An Epsom Salt Bath is a great stress reliever. Just add a few cups of Epsom Salt to a tub of hot water and sink right in. This highly effective mineral is known to relieve stress and muscle pain, eliminate toxins and help you relax.
- A Pedicure With nügg Revitalizing Mask – Yes, our Revitalizing mask works great on feet. We recommend softening calluses first with a pumice stone. Once done, apply the nügg Revitalizing Face Mask on your feet and place them in Ziploc bags to seal in the product & prevent a mess. Wipe off the facial mask after 20 minutes and enjoy soft, smooth and refreshed feet.
- Meditate – Now that we have covered your face and body, it is time to turn the attention to your mental health. A few minutes of meditation daily has been proven to reduce stress, clear the mind, improve concentration and cognitive abilities as well as increase self-esteem, happiness, and mental well-being.
- Take a Break – Nothing rejuvenates the soul like taking a break from technology. Go laptop, TV & phone free for at least a day – just enjoy your headspace and your family. Do whatever you love doing – read, finally do one of those craft projects you saw on Pinterest, go for a hike. Take the time you need to collect yourself before you get back into your regular schedule.