Do you know why skincare experts insist you include exfoliation in your skincare routine? Simply because regular exfoliation is the key to healthy glowing skin.
Exfoliation accelerates the natural process of eliminating dead skin cells from the top layers using facial exfoliation products. No matter what your skin type, regular exfoliation can help. We recommend that you exfoliate after cleansing and toning your skin. There are numerous benefits of exfoliating regularly.
- Dead and dry skin cells, dirt and impurities are removed from your skin
- Improves the appearance of skin by exposing radiant new skin cells
- Improves skin tone and texture by increasing blood flow. Increased blood circulation nourishes skin by providing more oxygen and nutrients to skin cells.
- Can help with hyper-pigmentation as pigmented skin cells on the surface are removed
- Increases the effectiveness of other skincare products by allowing them to penetrate deeper into the skin
There is, however, a catch – over time exfoliation tends to thin your skin, you are, after all sloughing off layers of skin cells. Plus, some exfoliating agents tend to be harsh and can tear your skin or dry it out. For exfoliation to be effective and skin friendly, we strongly recommend that you use the nügg Exfoliating Face Mask.
Made of 93% natural or naturally derived ingredients, this face mask will leave you with soft and healthy skin. The nügg Exfoliating Face Mask is a gentle formulation of Cranberry Seed Oil, Natural L-Lactic Acid, Jojoba Beads and Aloe Juice. Together these ingredients ensure that dead skin cells are shed while your skin’s hydration levels are maintained. The nügg Exfoliating Face Mask is safe for regular use as it is gentle and doesn’t use any harsh scrubby bits that can harm your skin. This natural face mask also doesn’t use any mineral oil, chemical emulsifiers, parabens, synthetic colors or fragrances.
For optimal results for all skin types, we recommend using the mask 1-2 times in a week. Exfoliate regularly and attain the healthy radiant complexion of your dreams.