Are you tired? Exhausted with zero energy to carry on? When you look in the mirror, do you see a dull complexion with puffy under eyes? If you find yourself nodding yes to any of these questions, you, my friend, are in dire need of a pampering session.
One of the pitfalls of today’s fast-paced lifestyle is that everything comes at a cost – family, health, mental well being, and more. At some point, all of it will catch up with you, leaving you exhausted with little motivation. So before that happens, make time for yourself, give your body and mind the time it needs to catch up. Now the best part, you don’t have to go anywhere for this –a pampering session can be done from the comfort of your home.
1. Nourish Your Face with nügg Face Masks – Whether you need to hydrate your skin, remove excess oils, calm irritation, or exfoliate, we have a mask to help. nügg Face Masks are developed from over 90% natural ingredients and are very gentle on the skin. The gel consistency is comfortable to wear and provides an instantly refreshing feel. The nügg Multi-Masking Sets are like getting a complete facial, only at-home. Each set is specifically developed to address a different skin concern. The easy-to-follow directions and the ease of application will ensure that you and your skin are both left feeling ultra-pampered.
2. Soak in an Epsom Salt Bath – Epsom salt is rapidly gaining popularity due to its many benefits. This mineral is known to ease stress, promote relaxation, relieve pain, and eliminate toxins from the body. One of the simplest ways to use Epsom Salt is to soak in a tub of hot water with a few cups of Epsom Salt. Use a few drops of lavender essential oil to enhance the relaxing experience.
3. Give Your Poor Feet Some Attention – A pedicure always makes us feel good! Give your feet that much needed attention with a pedicure at home using the nügg Revitalizing Mask. Just prop up your feet and work on your calluses with a pumice stone. Once done, apply the nügg Revitalizing Mask on your feet and pop them into Ziploc bags. After 20 minutes, rinse or wipe off the mask. Your feet will never have felt so fresh, soft, and smooth.
4. Meditate for a Few Minutes – Meditation involves focusing your attention on a single thing; it could be your breathing, bodily sensations, or a word or phrase. Meditation involves keeping distracting thoughts at bay and focusing on the present. The benefits of meditating are numerous which is why many swear by it – meditation reduces stress, improves concentration, increases self-awareness, promotes happiness, and encourages a better lifestyle and way of thinking. A few minutes of meditation daily can do wonders.
5. Nurture Your Hair – Treat your tresses with a no-fuss DIY treatment. We recommend applying coconut oil from the roots to the tips; leave it on for 20-30 minutes so the oil can nourish and hydrate your hair. Wash off the oil with shampoo and follow with conditioner.
6. Take a Break from Everything – Turn off your phone, laptop, preferably all electronic gadgets, and indulge in some good ol’ quiet time. Quiet time is important to rejuvenate your mind and soul. Read a good book, spend some time with the family, take a walk– anything that is all about you and makes you feel good.
We cannot stress enough how important it is that you pamper yourself and take time off once in a while. This will greatly improve your overall stress and happiness levels.