Trees bursting with color - red, yellow, orange. The perfect weather - not too hot or cold, time to get cozy. And the clothes - time to pull out your favorite sweaters, scarves and boots. Yes, fall is in full swing.
Unfortunately the fall also ushers in a range of skin problems, specifically dry, dull or sensitive skin for many. Ever wonder why the fall and winter are the hardest on your skin? It is simply because with low temperatures comes a decrease of moisture in the air, gradually giving your skin the dry and lifeless appearance. However, with the right skin care practices, you can change all that. Here is how you can attain healthy and hydrated skin with nügg Face Masks.
1. Regular Gentle Exfoliation - Exfoliation can do wonders for your skin. Once all the dry, dead cells are removed, your skin will instantly look and feel smooth and refreshed. Being oil based and over 90% natural, the nügg Exfoliating Face Mask is gentle and doesn’t irritate even some of the most sensitive skin, instead its active ingredients replenish and hydrate your skin making it the best face mask for dry skin.
2. Hydrate Your Skin - Keeping your skin hydrated at all times is important, more so during the fall. Drinking plenty of water is always helpful in preventing dehydrated skin. Erase dry spots and bring comfort back into your skin with the nügg Hydrating Face Mask, 3 time winner of the Allure Best of Beauty award. Camellia Seed Oil and Spirulina Extract in this face mask for dry skin will not only help hydrate your skin in the moment, but will help to hydrate throughout the day as it creates a reservoir of water for your skin. We recommend using the Hydrating Mask at least twice a week for soft, hydrated skin throughout the fall and winter.
3. Add a Dewy Glow - Rejuvenate your complexion with another award winning product from nügg - our Revitalizing Face Mask. Enriched with Peppermint Oil and Flaxseed Oil, this mask is like a breath of fresh air for your skin, leaving you with a radiant complexion.
4. Tend to Your Lips - Chapped lips are common during the dry and cold seasons. Give your lips some TLC with the nügg Intense Lip Boosting Mask. 100% natural with nourishing ingredients like Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Irish Moss Extract and Liquorice Root Extract, this lip mask works like a charm, leaving you with soft hydrated lips. All of this is why the nügg Intense Lip Boosting Mask is a hot favorite of beauty bloggers and is also a winner of the Cosmopolitan Beauty award.
5. Cleanse your Skin While Retaining Moisture - During the fall, it is especially important that you cleanse your skin without completely stripping it of moisture, which is why we recommend the nügg Deep Cleansing Face Mask. Packed with the goodness of Cucumber Extract, Jojoba Lite Oil and Aloe Juice, this mask will both deeply cleanse and hydrate your skin to help maintain a healthy, shine-free look & feel.
The fall may not be easy on your skin, but you don’t have to let it be that way. Establish a routine with nügg Face Masks and your skin will never have looked better.