Are you getting ready to walk down the aisle? As your wedding day approaches, you will need to start thinking of ways to thank your bridesmaids for all of their help in planning your big day and making it all that you could ever wish for. The dress shopping, bridal shower, bachelorette party, favor making…the list goes on and on for what your girls have lent their hand to and what better way to thank them than with the gift of pampering!
We pulled together a little bridesmaid gift inspiration that we think would make the most perfect bundle of goodies to receive.
- Champagne! These little cans of Sofia champagne come with mini straws, perfect for enjoying with some orange juice the morning of the wedding.
- Next up, lip gloss…because a girl can’t ever say no to a classic pink lippy. Pick out a pretty neutral color that you know your besties will be able to wear with their bridesmaid dresses. Keep in mind that for glowing lips, your lips must be very soft. For moisturizing lips, you can use nugg lip mask.
- A bath bomb. All the running around and dancing in high heels can really take a toll and a soothing bath bomb with lavender and chamomile will help to ease their muscles.
- Not only will their feet be aching, but if they hit the open bar one too many times they may be in need of some detox tea to help ease their stomach and their mind. They’ll be thanking you in the morning, that’s for sure.
- Last but not least… Nugg facial masks make the perfect addition to any bridesmaid gift. They are essential to saving your skin after a long night of partying and will be great for them to use with the bath bomb. Total relaxation! Here’s a tip: After the rehearsal dinner, host a little mask party in your hotel room where all the girls can prep their skin for the next day. The Exfoliating face mask is a great pick for smoothing out the skin and creating a beautiful canvas for makeup. The Hydrating face mask is very helpful for moisturizing your skin. To avoid puffy eyes, you can use depuff eye mask. With 6 different formula’s they are sure to find one that suits their needs that evening.
Be sure to pamper yourself as well, our face masks are the perfect supplement to any bride-to-be’s skincare routine to help ensure a healthy, radiant glow on her wedding day. The list doesn’t stop there! Our face masks also make a great way to kick off a bachelorette party. Purchase a bunch for you and your girls to use before piling on the glitter and lashes. Sitting around and relaxing makes for a nice bonding session with your friends before going out on the town. And don’t forget that men can use face masks too! All women above 30 yrs can use our anti aging mask to maintain their skin young and nourished. A face mask makes a great favor to include in the hotel rooms of those guests, male or female, who are staying overnight for your wedding.
nüggs and hugs,
nügg Beauty Team