Are you tired of waking up with dull, dehydrated skin or are you looking for intense balancing and calming for your skin overnight? Well don’t lose sleep over it; nügg is here to help replenish your skin while you sleep to reveal a beautiful complexion in the AM. This is also going to help repair any damage to your natural skin barrier which is essential for avoiding and improving skin issues. Unlike some face masks, the consistency of nügg is smooth, silky, and never dry which makes our hydrating, soothing or anti-aging mask perfect for wearing to bed.
Here is how we recommend you use nügg as a sleep mask:
- Based on your skincare needs, choose the Hydrating, Soothing, or Anti-aging mask. The Exfoliating, Deep Cleansing, and Revitalizing Masks are best used as directed and not recommended as sleep masks.
- Hydrating face mask - if you are experiencing dry skin or flaky, tight patches.
- Soothing mask - if you are in the midst of a breakout, if you are prone to redness or if you have sensitive skin.
- Anti-aging mask - if you want to firm and even out fine lines.
- Instead of layering on the entire pod, open the lid slightly and scoop out a small amount of product – about the same amount that you would use of moisturizer.
- Apply a thin layer over the entire face; layering a bit more in the areas in which you need a little more love. I like to use an extra dab of Soothing on my breakouts which tend to be painful and bright red (by the morning they are much less angry). Leave on overnight like you would your night cream.
- Reseal the lid with a piece of tape and use the rest tomorrow night as another sleep mask or for a quick 5-minute facial.
- In the morning, wash your face as you normally would with your preferred cleanser to reveal beautifully soothed, hydrated and replenished skin! Don’t forget to follow with moisturizer and sun screen to continue to lock in all of those amazing skin benefits you received overnight and to protect your skin from sun damage.
Lip mask and eye mask are also available for affordable rate. Lip mask will help you to get rid of chapped lips and depuff eye mask will help you to get rid of puffy eyes.All facial masks are very effective. You can select the desired one according to the nature of your skin.
Now which mask will you be wearing to bed so that your skin can experience the morning-after-nügg reveal?
nüggs and hugs,
nügg Beauty Team